Get a Quote - Production Support
Friendly Admins. Available ...
... all the time, or just when you want them around.
You have all the reasons to get our production support:
- Flexible working schedule – we are able to offer you the working schedule that fits best for your business. You'll pay for the number of hours and for the complexity of work that you require, nothing more, nothing less.
- Large range of technologies – our admin team is familiar with most commonly used operating systems (Windows, *NIX, AS/400). Plus, they would love to learn something new!
- Open minded – we always adapt to client needs and technologies. After the analysis, we will choose with you the best methods and tools to achieve your goals.
- Precise – we always create, with your support, very detailed operating procedures.
- Geographically divided team – our admin teams are based in three different cities : Bucharest, Craiova, Pitesti. This covers connectivity risks.
- Experienced – we have more than 17 years of experience in this area, working with worldwide clients. Our oldest ongoing project is 16 years old!
What You'll Get
Remote administration – day to day operations such as:
- tasks / processes / applications monitoring
- logs processing and monitoring
- ticketing (e.g.: rights management)
- remote printing
- running scripts, restarting services / servers
- any other manual or semi-automated operation
Network surveillance – monitoring activity in your network, using our own tools or any tools that you own (Nagios/Centreon, Ipswitch WhatsUp, Spiceworks, ...), for:
- networking devices
Backups – with HP DataProtector , CA Arcserve, ...
Activities are performed on a periodic basis, or event-driven (calls, emails, SMS, monitoring tools triggered).
Please use the form on the right to get a quote from us. Rest assure that we'll address it with celerity.
If you prefer a more direct form of communication, phone us; our office phone is + 40 212 331 080; we're open Monday to Friday between 9-18, Eastern European Time (GMT+2).
Need Other Services ?
For software development services, use this page if not already done so.