Think Differently. Work Faster with SIL
- > Extend JIRA actions with your own
- > Simplify your workflows
- > Automate interactions with JIRA
Dialogs & JIRA Actions
The Blitz Actions plugin introduces custom actions to be performed in the view screen of the issue. The feature it offers is unique among all add-ons on the Atlassian Marketplace.
The add-on extends the actions available for JIRA issues with custom actions created using Simple Issue Language (SIL) - the same language used in JJUPIN, JJUPIN Agile and KCF plugins.
A blitz action has same activation structure as a workflow transition and it can be performed regardless of the status of the issue, provided that the condition of the action is fulfilled. This is tremendous important, as Blitz-Actions tend to simplify your workflow, eliminating states and transitions.
In short the plugin defines:
- A custom field presented as a set of buttons
- Each button is associated with an action
- An action has 3 elements:
- a/ a condition script, that is the rule that enables, disables or hides the button
- b/ an optional screen, fully customized via scripting,
- c/ an action script, that describes both the validation of the screen and the actions to be performed.
All action elements (condition, action script and screen) are described using SIL.
Blitz Actions plugin requires minutes to create a custom action. Do you know a faster way?
The property of this plugin has been transferred from Kepler-Rominfo to cPrime.