JIRA Data Integration Made Easy
- > Tables can be scripted
- > Extracts information at issue editing time
- > Easy to configure
Database Custom Field
Exposing Data in JIRA
Database Custom Field is a Jira plugin which allows you to associate to an issue a value retrieved from an external database.
Database Custom Field offers the following features:
- Allows you to import a field value from an external database into a database custom field. The value is selected by the user from the set of results retrieved by executing a query to the database
- The issue field displays the values as a select list or as an auto complete box
- Provides 2 new custom field types: Database Information and Database Child Information
- Provides an administration page where the query and the children for a Database Custom Field will be defined
- Auto completion of child database information field depending on the value of a database information field
- Ability to execute a dynamic query, the results for a Database Custom Field depend on the current value of another issue field
- Enables different field types (text field and url) for child fields
- Allows database fields to be used in dashboard widgets (as statistics)
- The values from the parent custom field can be associated with the corresponding primary keys from the database.
- Allows you to view information from a data source (a database or a SIL script) in a tabular fashion using the Data Table custom field.
- Support for selecting multiple values in a database custom field of type select list, as well as in autocomplete (Jira style)
The property of this plugin has been transferred from Kepler-Rominfo to cPrime.